DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR & VIDEOGRAPHER
An energetic and innovative Content Creator & Videographer is sought to work with Warminster’s busy Marketing & Admissions Team to further develop the Warminster digital/film portfolio and raise Warminster’s profile.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for turning creative ideas into compelling video and social media content and will be responsible for planning, filming, editing and publishing video content to reach and attract key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will…
- *Have a ‘can do’ attitude with a sense of humour,
- *Be a self-starter,
- *Be a creative thinker,
- *Be proactive and able to work to deadlines within a small team,
- *Have experience of content & digital marketing, ideally in a school/education setting,
- *Possess a passion for creating and editing video content and have a high level of understanding of post-production techniques,
- *They will be highly proficient in video, photo, audio and graphic editing software,
- *They will possess strong editorial and copywriting skills as well as excellent time management skills.
The post would suit an experienced videographer or a highly skilled graduate looking to start a career in videography and digital marketing. If you have outstanding filming skills and are a social media whizz, we would love to hear from you!
Candidates are required to complete and submit an application form, CV, covering letter and a showreel link of recent work. Applications to be returned via e-mail to Emma [email protected] by 18th May.
Hours: 35 hours a week, 52 weeks per year (office hours usually 9am-5pm and flexibility is needed to accommodate after hours/weekend events).
Salary: Circa £30,000