At the end of last term a number of pupils from across the Senior School took their LAMDA examinations. We are thrilled to report that the School has received another highly successful set of results. 75% of pupils were awarded a distinction, while the remaining 25% passed with merit.
These are fantastic results for the pupils whose exams ranged from Solo and Duo Acting Grade 1, all the way up to Solo Acting Grade 8 (Gold Award). Congratulations to all pupils who took an exam.
Miss Annabel Hooper
Head of Drama