Fees are charged as an annual payment for an academic year’s course. For ease of payment, they are divided into three tranches paid termly in advance.
(please note all fees are displayed per term, and are 1/3 of the annual fees)
Form / Year
|Courtyard Nursery||Variable (tba)||n/a|
|Years 1 & 2||£3,224||n/a|
|Years 5 & 6||£4,768||£8,625|
Form / Year
Years 7 & 8
Years 9, 10 & 11
Accelerated GCSE/Pre-IB (1 year programme)
6th Form A Level
6th Form International Baccalaureate
a) Monthly payments can be arranged through School Fee Plan.
b) There is a reduction in fees of 5% for younger children in the same family
c) Flexible boarding (as available): £52 per night
d) Pupil Personal Accident Insurance up to £1M included in the fees
e) Denplan for Schools (pupils) up to £10,000 included in fees
- A deposit/guarantee fee is payable on acceptance of a place.
- The amount of the deposit/guarantee fee will be advised when an offer of a place is made.
- Deposit/Guarantee fees are not refundable if an accepted place is not subsequently taken up.
- The Deposit/Guarantee fee will be returned when the pupil leaves the School, less any extras incurred during the final term.
- GCSE, International Baccalaureate, A-level, music and other external examination entry fees.
- Pupil Organisers, Art & DT materials and revision workbooks.
- Optional extras: these items are charged in arrears:
- Music lessons - £23.00 per individual lessons; £12.50 per shared lesson. (No refunds for missed lessons)
- School musical instruments - hire charge is £36 per term
- Warminster School Parents' Association (WSPA) - £10 per term (optional)
a) All Learning Support lessons are 1 hour long and charged at £46 per hour for individual lessons and £28 per hour for larger group lessons.
b) If a Learning Support Assessment is required, there will be a charge of £135.
c) The School cannot guarantee the provision of more than three lessons of one-to-one support per week. It will depend annually on the number of pupils requiring learning support (and the amount required) and the consequent capacity of the LS Department. Each request for this level of one-to-one support will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
d) There are additional charges for exam access arrangements and support in exams as applicable.
ENGLISH AS AN ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE
All lessons are 1 hour long.
|One lesson per 2 weeks||£255 per term|
|Two lessons per 2 weeks||£458 per term|
|Three lessons per 2 weeks||£624 per term|
|Four lessons per 2 weeks||£790 per term|
|Five lessons per 2 weeks||£915 per term|
|Over 5 lessons per 2 weeks||£1060 per term|
- Insurance of Personal Effects £10 per term (optional)